3 Major Mistakes Most People Make When They Try to Fix Their Gut
(and what to do instead)
Join Me & Learn:
- Which things you need to stop doing right now so you can finally fix your health concerns that are stemming from your gut
- How food and supplements are effective and powerful tools for helping ease your digestive problems (I’ll give you info on finding out which foods and supplements to use!)
- Why belly fat clears up when you rebuild your digestion
- The #1 thing that will lower or eliminate your use of over-the-counter medications
- How a healthy microbiome can be your secret elixir to looking and feeling awesome
- Scientifically-proven strategies for making your colon the happiest place on earth for probiotics to live so you lower anxiety and get sick less often
Gut Health is the Foundation for a Strong Immune System, Happy Moods, and an End to Digestive Troubles
Even if you’ve tried everything, I promise you haven’t. There is hope when it comes to getting your energy back, dropping that extra weight, and ridding yourself of gut-based issues. I’m going to teach you how I healed my body and helped many people do the same.
This Free Training Has Already Helped Thousands
Gut Rebuilding works—even when doctors haven’t been able to help. During this free online training I’m going to show you what works—and what doesn’t work—to fix your gut.
If you’re taking probiotics and not seeing the results you need, this is a MUST ATTEND webinar.
Set aside an hour and make an investment in your healthiest future!
I want you to have this information, for free. All you need to do is be there!
Summer Bock is a FermentationistTM and founder of Guts and Glory, an online company dedicated to providing clients with the knowledge and actionable skills to heal their digestive issues naturally. Her practice is based on the premise that good health starts in the gut. She is a trained herbalist with a background in microbiology and is certified by Columbia University in Integrative Nutrition. Her online group programs have a reputation for having a highly engaging and fun community atmosphere. Amidst the abundant and often conflicting health info out there, you need to be informed to make good decisions so you can become stronger and more energetic. Summer is a master at ‘the why’ behind making changes in your diet and lifestyle. Whether you take her Probiotic Power Cleanse, Gut Rebuilding, or the FermentationistTM Certification Program, you’ll enjoy making gut healing accessible while clearing up the confusion about probiotics and fermented foods. She’s created a really neat online business that gives her the freedom to be outside every day, take long weekends, and still meet with clients all over the world.