Me in Tampa, FL enjoying the outdoors without allergies!
Back when my eyes were swollen, my nose was dripping, my face itched, and the yellow gusts of pollen were drifting through the air I stumbled across an important (and maybe the most valuable) stage of healing.
- cured of multiple chemical sensitivity
- no more panic attacks
- rashes and eczema gone
- great natural energy levels
- feeling great
- surrounded by amazing people I love
- connected to people who care as much about health as I do
- Strong decisions allow you to create intentions so you can get what you want. “I will do whatever it takes…”
- Be goal-oriented in your decision. “…to increase my energy levels so I can ride my bike…”
- Make your decision measurable. “…so I can ride my bike 3 hours on the weekend.”
- Only work on one decision at a time.
- Decision fatigue is real. Simplify your life. Don’t overwhelm yourself with too many decisions during your day.