Summer Bock is a Fermentationist™ and founder of Guts and Glory, an online company dedicated to providing clients with the knowledge and actionable skills to heal their digestive issues naturally. Her practice is based on the premise that good health starts in the gut. She is a trained herbalist with a background in microbiology and is certified by Columbia University in Integrative Nutrition.
- Investigate the most popular probiotic food sources and where to get them so you can help your family, friends, and clients achieve a better belly.
- Since not all fermented foods are created equal, you’ll learn the important categories of fermented foods so you can make the best choices for repopulating your microbiome.
- Which probiotic species you cannot supplement or replace with store-bought ferments (and must make at home).
- How to get more than just probiotics from something that takes 15 minutes to make. (Hint: It has natural antimicrobial properties to crush the critters and balance the biome).
- How to turn your passion for gut healing into a business that changes lives.
- My detailed guide for buying all the gadgets and do-dads you need for the ultimate fermentation station.
And while new companies crop up daily, promising the next wonder food, not all of these store-bought ferments have the right probiotics. Sometimes they don’t have any at all!
If you want to feel better and have your family feel better, join me for this FREE webinar.
In one hour you’ll understand the difference between high-quality fermented foods and the stuff you shouldn’t bother buying, let alone eating.
You CAN get your probiotics from food and feel awesome again! In this FREE training, I’ll teach you how I ditched my gut-based issues without medications…and how you can get a reputation for making some of the tastiest meals around.